general questions

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2013 in Feature Requests
I registered as a member. I gave the above username, and a password. It worked fine. The next time I tried to log in, I was denied. I haven't been able to log in since.

Also, I think you should put separation be tween the top spaces. The four on the righ, and dthe four on the left. Side by side they are a little confusing.

Thanks, I am enjoing your game.

Bill Boyle

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    BillB wrote:
    I registered as a member. I gave the above username, and a password. It worked fine. The next time I tried to log in, I was denied. I haven't been able to log in since.

Your username is BillB. Notice the capitals. Give it a try again and let us know how it turns out.
    BillB wrote:
    Also, I think you should put separation be tween the top spaces. The four on the right, and the four on the left. Side by side they are a little confusing.

I assume you mean for Free Cell? The problem is the it would look odd to not have things lined up. If we separate the Free Cells from the Foundations, then the tableau below looks odd. We put the suits on the empty foundations to help distinguish them, but I agree it's still confusing.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...