Cards not reacting to clicks

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports
Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1034120429
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

Please describe the problem in detail:
The cards at the bottom are not automatically going to the top by clicking on the column of cards or when you click on an empty space.

Comments

• its happening in freecell as well the undo right click is not fuctioning and left clicks auto finish was not working eather
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Viladen1 wrote:
    its happening in freecell as well the undo right click is not fuctioning and left clicks auto finish was not working eather

Are you using IE 7 as well?

-Jim
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Truckerman wrote:
    MSIE 7.0

The cards at the bottom are not automatically going to the top by clicking on the column of cards or when you click on an empty space.

David just fixed what he thinks the problem was. Let us know if it works for you now.

-Jim
  • jim wrote:
    Viladen1 wrote:
    its happening in freecell as well the undo right click is not fuctioning and left clicks auto finish was not working eather

-Jim
    I'm using IE 8 and its still not working on Freecell
  • Viladen1 wrote:
    jim wrote:
    Viladen1 wrote:

-Jim
    I'm using IE 8 and its still not working on Freecell
    it's not working for freecell for me either.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...