Card highlithing + left/right flip

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2013 in Feature Requests
I'm only playing Forty Thieves, but I suppose the features would be useful for all solitaire games.

1) Add a feature to highlight cards of given suit (only those visible, of course) when a key is pressed. 2 highlights all twos, 3 all threes etc., 1 highlights tens, A, K, Q, J - obvious. Either make it so that the cards are highlighted while the key is pressed or for a few (2? 3?) seconds after it's pressed.

2) Add a possibility to flip the dealing stack from left side of the screen to the right. On a laptop or home computer the stack on the left is good. On an iPhone it's a nightmare - my right thumb hides everything while I click. If the stack were on the right side, I would be able to deal without my thumb hiding most of the screen. BUT I'm right handed, for left handed people stack on the left is better. Hence, a possibility to switch should exist.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    These are great suggestions. I've tried to implement 1) and failed a few times.

Thanks for the feedback,
    -Jim
  • Oh, was it some kind of technical problem with 1) or did you just have concept related issues? I really hope it is doable, I know only one solitaire (app) that had it and it was a GREAT feature.
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Calineczka wrote:
    Oh, was it some kind of technical problem with 1) or did you just have concept related issues? I really hope it is doable, I know only one solitaire (app) that had it and it was a GREAT feature.

I had run into a technical problem and gotten side tracked. I just tried again it got past the hurdle. Give it a try and let us know if you like it. I decided not to use a timeout.

If you hold down 7 it will show all the 7's. If you hold down S it will show all the spades. If you also hold down both S and 7 it will show the 7 of spades. If you hold down 7 and R it will show any red sevens. Likewise for B and black. T is for 10. 1 or A for ace.

Also David added "space" for Auto-Play, Z for Undo, and G for Replay (i.e. again).

Have fun,
    -Jim
  • It's ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!! Thank you :D :D :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...