Forty Thieves

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports
Game: fortythieves
Game #: 494130819
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64; Trident/6.0; Touch; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; HPDTDFJS; Tablet PC 2.0; InfoPath.3)

Please describe the problem in detail:
The game was missing the 5 of spades and the 9 of clubs. I emptied the pile so that I how I know these 2 cards were missing.
I do not know how you are going to find the exact game of Forty Thieves I was playing, but I do play this game many, many times and have not ever found a missing card.....let alone TWO MISSING.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    The game was missing the 5 of spades and the 9 of clubs. I emptied the pile so that I how I know these 2 cards were missing.
    I do not know how you are going to find the exact game of Forty Thieves I was playing, but I do play this game many, many times and have not ever found a missing card.....let alone TWO MISSING.

If you press "Give Up" when this happens, then we can try and find the problem! We've heard reports of this happening but we haven't been able to duplicate it yet. Was this the game with the missing cards?

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...