MiguelMMiguelM REGISTERED, NEWLY_REGISTERED
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports
Here's the situation:

I have played the A of Sp. I have a column that looks like this:

2 Cl
A Ht
2 Sp
A Cl

So I could just click on the Ace of Clubs to play it. But instead, I click on the 2 of clubs. I expected all 4 cards go to up onto the aces, but it puts both the Ace of clubs and the 2 of clubs into free cells! Surely it should know that aces need never go into free cells.

BTW, it may be more useful to give us, instead of the smiles, the four card suits.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    MiguelM wrote:
    Here's the situation:

I have played the A of Sp. I have a column that looks like this:

2 Cl
    A Ht
    2 Sp
    A Cl

So I could just click on the Ace of Clubs to play it. But instead, I click on the 2 of clubs. I expected all 4 cards go to up onto the aces, but it puts both the Ace of clubs and the 2 of clubs into free cells! Surely it should know that aces need never go into free cells.

We should be doing exactly as you suggest! If it doesn't work that way then there's a bug. Which game were you playing? I'm guessing Free Cell by your terminology, so lets try and an example from today's game of the day. Click on the 4C straight away in the pile that looks like this:

4C
    2H
    AH
    3C
    6C
    JH
    JD

And you should end up with the AH and the 2H in the foundations (not in a free cell). If you can give us enough detail (like which shuffle you were playing) to repeat the problem situation, we will try and fix it.
    MiguelM wrote:
    BTW, it may be more useful to give us, instead of the smiles, the four card suits.

Great idea.

-Jim
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:
    Great idea.

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ Yes it is. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights