History of won games and go to first unplayed game button

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2013 in Feature Requests
Game: freecell
Game #: 1516963646

I have 2 feature requests for freecell:

A history of the games you already won and the times would be a good idea.

Also a button that will take you to the first game you didn't win so you can play them in order and not get repeated ones.

thanks

Comments

• oile wrote:
    Game: freecell
    Game #: 1516963646

I have 2 feature requests for freecell:

A history of the games you already won and the times would be a good idea.

Also a button that will take you to the first game you didn't win so you can play them in order and not get repeated ones.

thanks
    Yes, I would also like to be able to see a list of games played and then be able to see the scores.

Just kind of curious how I am doing.

If a game comes up randomly that was played by all before, are the old scores still there?
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Redbird2x2 wrote:
    I would also like to be able to see a list of games played and then be able to see the scores.

We are considering this. We keep the data, but we're not sure how to present it.
    Redbird2x2 wrote:
    If a game comes up randomly that was played by all before, are the old scores still there?

Yes and they will be shown if the player had a username. If it is a truly random shuffle, then there is no real chance that anyone has played it before (as there so too many ways to shuffle a deck of cards).

To get around this what we used to do was pick a random shuffle that someone else has played, but that you haven't. The way we did that was killing our servers, so we changed techniques recently.

What we now try and do instead is to have a new set of games every hour that everyone cycles through so that there is a good chance that someone else has played that shuffle recently.

Also, if you are getting repeated games, please finish the repeated game and then report the game number to us.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...