Leader Board standings

fmousefmouse REGISTERED
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I keep getting high scores on the Game of The Day, sometimes even tieing for first place, but the Leader Board only shows a crappy score from yesterday which doesn't even place in the top 10. It looks as if the Leader Board only shows rankings of the first time the game is played. I've seen some posts on the forum suggesting that this is indeed the case. If so, please put something about this in the FAQ since I've found it a bit confusing.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    fmouse wrote:
    I keep getting high scores on the Game of The Day, sometimes even tieing for first place, but the Leader Board only shows a crappy score from yesterday which doesn't even place in the top 10. It looks as if the Leader Board only shows rankings of the first time the game is played. I've seen some posts on the forum suggesting that this is indeed the case. If so, please put something about this in the FAQ since I've found it a bit confusing.

You are correct. Only your first winning play of a given shuffle will appear on the leader board. You are also correct in that this and many other things should appear in the FAQ! I have updated it accordingly.

Thanks for your feedback!
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...