Card colour

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2012 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 2328989969
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

Please describe the problem in detail:
Been playing some great games for sometime with no problems, late on 19/Dec started to play a freecell game, when the deck appeared on screen the black decks were (still are) green.

Comments

• During the holiday season, the color scheme changes to reflect holiday cheer. I have no idea why they do it. It tires my eyes a lot. In fact does anyone know how to change the default green hue back to regular colors?
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    No love for our Holiday Themed Cards? You're in luck, as a gift to you all, you may now toggle the Holiday Cards on an off with the new button that will appear on the right side of the button bar. :( Sniff.

-Jim
  • Jim,
    Maybe instead of just changing the black to slightly green, you can adjust the card color and the background (maybe some snow). It is not about the spirit but I can barely make it to the end of a game because my eyes start hurting.

Happy holidays :)
  • Greenfeltguys: I thought you should know some of us love the holiday special cards and I certainly look forward to what you have in store for us every time. Mind you, the toggle option is a great addition because yes you can get slightly cross-eyed after a while.
    Ths is a fantastic site, probably my most visited (don't tell the boss!)
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...