Freecell actingpoorly

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2012 in Bug Reports
Game: canfield
Game #: 4137921122
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; BTRS124318; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.3; BRI/2)

Please describe the problem in detail:

I don't know if it is a bug, but Freecell is behaving very poorly. (why does it say canfield up above?) The "cards" are very, very slow to shift and when they do, they go by halves--an upper half making the move and then the bottom half showing up. It's the same way when I click on them and try to shift them over that way. The other games I try seem to be fine: Klondike, Spider, Canfield, and is it Hopeless--the game with the small colored tiles(?)

So, Freecell was not like this earlier and the only thing that I can think of that has changed is that I've played the Hopeless thing a few times and after that I noticed that Freecell was bad.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    baas wrote:
    (why does it say canfield up above?)

That's just to let is know which game you were playing when you filed your bug report.
    baas wrote:
    I don't know if it is a bug, but Freecell is behaving very poorly. The "cards" are very, very slow to shift and when they do, they go by halves--an upper half making the move and then the bottom half showing up.

This is likely because you have (accidentally?) zoomed your browser. Sadly things get really slow when this happens. Look in the lower right of your browser window. You should see a percentage. If you see something other than 100%, then you should set it back 100%. You can do this by pressing Control-0 (that is hold control and press zero).

Please let us know if this doesn't fix the problem.

-Jim
  • Thanks--that was the problem! Man I'm glad it wasn't a bug or anything like that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...