Fourteen Out?

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
While looking through the news, I stumbled upon a card game that is playable and even supports high scores and super moves but, for whatever reason, is not yet on the home page or in the menu.

May I ask what happened to Fourteen Out?

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Sometimes we just try games out to see how they play. We don't really want to fill the leader board with games that are no fun (not that I've tried it enough to know), so feel free to play 14out and let us know if you like it.

There are a few others, like Two Suit Spider that are in the menu's, but not on the leader board.

-Jim
  • I understand the concern regarding the fun factor.

So far, I personally find this card game to be interesting, although the "super move" controls are a bit buggy at this moment...
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    So far, I personally find this card game to be interesting, although the "super move" controls are a bit buggy at this moment...
    Yes, there certainly is a bug there--cards aren't going back to their correct place after you cancel a super move. If you undo and redo it fixes itself.

That brings up a good point. Things that aren't listed in the menu may have bugs in them--they aren't played as much and so aren't as thoroughly tested as the rest of the site.

-David
  • I see what you mean regarding testing.

In this case, your engine seems to have Fortress Solitaire's high scores mixed with Beleaquered Castle, seeing as to how I cleared the former's seed of the day, but can do almost nothing with the latter's seed of the day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...