keep getting error messages to grade my game

Game: freecell
Game #: 111014041
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/128.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1338x710
JS-Version: 2024-08-08_13:14:02_-0700_cf07a26b09eaac7a31cd343007f3321b56621a2b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• after i finish a game use to get immediate results but lately a third of the time I get error messages saying ya'll can't save my game but thankfully ya'll provide a way to attempt to save it again. Also it takes longer to get results of how I finish lately.

• after i finish a game use to get immediate results but lately a third of the time I get error messages saying ya'll can't save my game but thankfully ya'll provide a way to attempt to save it again. Also it takes longer to get results of how I finish lately.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Yes, our server is under more load that usual and is having trouble keeping up with all the games. We've been trying to figure out why, but so far no luck.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...