New "ERROR" advisory

No more waiting and wondering, quick and clean. Thank you J&D

Comments

• Ah, just discovered what Ptownpapa was talking about. Nice notification. Thanks, guys. :)

• It's great that the games continue to work during the maintenance!

• great idea guys...like @Ptownpapa said...no more waiting for the fix.

I can only think of one thing that would improve it...do you think it's possible to change a word?
    When I've won a game the word "Error"shows up 🌝. I know I'm not a good player but really...

• "BOO BOO", "AH SHOOT", "SORRY ABOUT THAT" Doesn't have that professional IT twang.
    It's not your fault anyway and it's not an error either anyway

As @graeme says PLAY ON

• WOW!!...@Ptownpapa...where's your sense of humour? The last post was a little bit of playing with words.
    Do you usually take these things seriously? If so, I'll avoid mentioning you in any future posts so you won't be offended.

• PtownpapaPtownpapa REGISTERED
    edited August 9 174.84.187.125

??? Sorry - I meant it as a joke. Step back and try hearing a light hearted muse. I was riffing on the word "ERROR"
    Maybe my humor grey cells were off kilter - again sorry

• Please...no apology necessary. If anything, I was the one who was a little off track by not being more specific about what I was trying to portray. What I should have said is;

"I'm such a bad player that when I win, even a machine can't believe it so... it thinks it must be an error."

Thanks again for your last post, much appreciated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...