Love Green Felt

I absolutely love your website. Best on the net. Thank you.
One question: in the end of the day I'm always in top 5 but I never show up on the leader board? I mostly play forty thieves.
Will look forward to an explanation.
Thank you. Pernille

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @pernille,

Thanks for the kind words. Each day we choose a shuffle called the “Game of the Day”. It’s usually the first one you see that day. You can also click on the eponymous orange button, but note only your first play counts for the leader board. You can also click on links to any of the old Games of the Day on the leader board as well to play the ones you missed.

You are likely not showing up in the top 10 there because that is the most competitive game each day.

Have fun,
    -@jim

• Thank you for your speedy response. I'm not 100 percent sure I quite understand though. To summarize. It is only the first game I play for the day that counts on the leaderboard? Even if that is, how it is I still should be showing due to my scores. Just a little confusing to me. For an example my first game today I definitely should have been in the top ten at least.
    Pernille

• Hi @pernille to play the “Game of the Day” press the button at the top of the game. The scores for this particular game appear on the leader board.

• @pernille, I think I understand your confusion. There are two types of games...there are ordinary games where we can switch games at will then there are special games... "game of the day". Only the results from the "game of the day" are listed on the "Leader Board" not the results from ordinary games.

Always in the top five...congratulations... you must be a good player!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...