1 P = E_t v 4.6542 2024/06/28 11:21pm 52 91 18s No one can win in this time, Shenanigans.

Game: sht
Game #: 3217692462
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/126.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/126.0.0.0
Window: 1351x768
JS-Version: 2024-06-09_16:14:27_-0700_d9fd059e23755822b8060fac72b5d3d4cf822e9d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Shenanigans?? A mild epithet, do you mean CHEATING? GRAND THEFT?

It's a GAME and some players are better than others. AND unless the games code was hacked the time stands.

I know that anything on the WEB is suspect but Rubik's cube solve times have stood the test of time.

Max Park sets a new single solve world record with an astonishing time of 3.13 seconds – a long way from the 22.95-second solve 40 years prior.**

The undeniable popularity of the Rubik’s Cube leads to the first-ever Rubik’s Cube World Championship in Budapest, Hungary. First place won with a time of 22.95 seconds.

It can be done, ask the Wright brothers

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@spinasaurus78@yahoo.com,

Please see the FAQ where we have videos of people beating this time (on different shuffles). I’m not sure someone could do it on a first play, but Green Felt is designed for fast play and there are lots of people here who could do it on a second play. Our technique to ensure people haven’t played a shuffle before is easily defeated; alt-accounts and playing anonymously as the usual “tricks” people use.

Most of the ideas we have to limit people’s ability to replay a shuffle, like only allowing you to start during a smaller time window, would limit the number of people who would play which seems less fun. And some people like to optimize, and we don’t want to discourage that.

My best suggestion to avoid the speedsters is to play Spider. It’s too hard to memorize and replay, so it’s a better true measure of people’s ability. You’ll notice the lack of overlap between the top Spider players and, say, the top Free Cell players.

Have fun,
    -@jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...