Page Refreshes and I ose my game

Game: addiction
Game #: 54551330
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/125.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36
Window: 384x726
JS-Version: 2024-03-13_15:35:22_-0700_66eb709cda2ce2f652eab96aad7048deae8af0b5

What would you like to see?

I would like to continue playing on the game I'm playing until I finish it. I love this game and it refreshes or changes just when I've got the game started good. Is there a way to accomplish this? I've tried everything I know. Thanks

Comments

• Hi @THEBIGD what may be happening is the shuffle feature of the game. Addiction will automatically shuffle when there are no moves available at that particular point in the game. The rules state:
    When no move is possible all cards that are not in suit sequence starting from 2 in the left column may be shuffled and replaced. You may do this up to 3 times.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited June 1 104.28.85.108

There’s another (questionable?) feature of auto-shuffle that @fingsaint mentioned, you can undo it and go back and make a different move that doesn’t get you stuck. Green Felt prioritizes power over fairness. When there’s a balance between a power feature that’s potential cheating but makes the game more convenient and removes drudgery, we’ll choose the feature.

Have fun,
    -@jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...