please put placement of aces back above the cards being played

Game: klondike
Game #: 192462380
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0
Window: 1903x955
JS-Version: 2024-03-06_16:48:08_2295f967c026fa0ff287b939cddea7a156ac04d2

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Seriously unhappy with ace cards new placement!

• DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please, please revert to former placement of aces.

• Aces back on top please.

• Thanks for listening.

• Thanks for acting on the feedback and reverting to the favoured placement of the Aces.

• Thanks for saying "reverting to" and not "reverting back to."

• @barzonymous Yes there is nothing worse than redundantly saying the same thing all over again for another additional time.

• Sort of like "deja vu all over again"? It may be okay to say it but for some reason it bothers me.

• binky3 deja vu is fine.Just about sums it up.If we wait long enough it will go away of it's own accord............to be replaced with another long-playing record.Ce la vie.

• graeme....yeah, the deja vu is OK. But, it's adding the "all over again" seems unnecessary to me. As @zudensternen stated above, a bit redundant. Of course he was talking about something else. Guess I'm just a little weird....maybe???

• @binky3 I have a feeling that you probably don't know of Yogi Berra ( former New York Yankees great catcher ) who basically had his own way of saying things that in their own way required some explaining . He is likely the most quoted athlete of our , or any other time , and some of his quotes are legend . He coined '' it isn't over until its over '' which may be one of the most popular of all time , and in it's own way makes sense . If you google him I am sure you will get some laughs . Regards ...

• braynededd....I thought of Yogi when I was reading the quote. He was a card, all right. :)

• justhere..... Good to hear from you again . Have you given up the Crusade to break the Da Valentineinci Code ? I'm sure Yogi would also have some input on that . lol .. take care ..

• braynededd....sorry, but I was never a part of that particular crusade. You must be thinking of someone else. :)

• justhere ... sorry about the mistaken identity , just not thinking too sharp today . I guess I'm a little mixed up playing these games against myself and still losing .

• LOL....I know that feeling. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...