Klondike (No Foundations)

https://greenfelt.net/klondikenf
Was checking out some "Secret Games" listed under FAQ -Question #13 (click on link above) as am a Klondike Fan wanted to check out klondike (No Foundations) very challenging game , hope all the klondike fans check this game very different ,and pass the time with 5 inches of snow 9F Wind Chill -4F

Comments

• @riverrat55 Itried one of the golf games that you suggested. It's a fun game! I play Crescent every day on the secret game list. It's not a fast game but enjoy it. I hadn't noticed no foundations Klondike, I'll have to check it out. Stay warm but please keep the snow and cold in your yard :p

• @klick ,thanks for recommendation, yes the 2 golf games of golf are quick game when you figure the differencein moves between the Aces & Kings,will be getting back into them both as have more time now. games can last under a minute as it goes fast , I attempted Crescent for first time will have to check it out more to figure how to move and will read the instructions soon,

• Hey @riverrat55, we have the same habit...playing before reading rules 🙂.

• Got addicted to Yukon,..thanks for your help in finding the secret game list. Still haven't got around to reading the rules yet but really enjoy the game. Have fun my friend.

• @anglais , yeah first time on new game Cresent , after 3minutes+ I didn't actually move a card ,lol, so will have to do better next time , thou didn't take long on my own with Klondike No Foundations , thou games are tough to get through as games are more challenging than use to compared to my normal games I play everyday or just playing a few of each. Will look into Yukon and all the rules. Thanks ! yeah was attempting to get the secret games list out there for the new comers as some forums asking for more games as I play several of games on the list.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...