walkthrough

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 672082296

What would you like to see?

Would it be possible to get a video playback of a winning game for each type of solitaire, please?

Comments

• Hi @Sempie that would be a big undertaking, particularly for a non-commercial platform.

Also on another level I’m not sure what the videos would achieve, as every game invariably has a unique card deal so one example of a game wouldn’t necessarily represent another. (Btw, if you are looking for the rules of each type of solitaire, they’re available on a tab above the game)

But it’s not my call obvs, it’s up to the Green Felt guys

• Forgot to say, there are videos of Freecell games played in the FAQ section. Have a look and see if these examples are helpful, I’m guessing probably not as they show solutions at speed.
    https://greenfelt.net/faq

• Oh cool thank you, I'll check it out. I am more of a visual learner, sometimes written rules for games are confusing to me.

• And sometimes I'll play the same game several times and I still can not figure out how some people were able to win lol
    It's not a big deal, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
    I love this site :)

• @Sempie if you don't ask the answer is always 'no.'

• @Sempie It's a very difficult game to play.It seems to comprise of one step forward and half a dozen back.It doesn't have the flexibility of some of the other games.Keep at it.Mind you,I have been playing this game for the past year and still find it difficult to complete to my satisfaction.I'm sure this advice will be of no use to you at all but enjoy the trying.....that's what matters.Take care.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...