Card in two places at once?

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1452447632
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.6 Safari/605.1.15
Window: 1024x665
JS-Version: 2023-10-14_21:08:25_-0700_fc6edafb0cf3e8f3b5ffb1f9843bae37003033ab

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it seems strange. I played this game last night and also tonight and both times, at the stage where I was about to give up, I could see the three of diamonds in two different places in the deck. It’s at the bottom of one group of three and the top of another group of three. There are only nine cards left in the deck at this stage.

Comments

• If it was a bug, it was very temporary. Just played and won the game with no issues and no double cards. Winnable game.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Likely a display bug, but also maybe a real bug. Please post a screen shot if you can.

• @kerryf what is happening is that there are only eight cards left (not nine, you can check by counting the 52 cards on display) so as the cards turn over in sets of three you will see the same three of diamonds move places in the three turn sequence. Hope this makes sense.
    Here are the two screen shots

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Here's before you clicked. Notice that there are two cards in the stock before your turned them over, not 3.

Then when you flip those two over, the three shifts to the left so we can show the top three cards.

This is expected behavior.

• Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it seems strange. I played this game last night and also tonight and both times, at the stage where I was about to give up, I could see the three of diamonds in two different places in the deck. It’s at the bottom of one group of three and the top of another group of three. There are only nine cards left in the deck at this stage.

• Thanks for explaining this. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...