DO NOT change the normal cards at Halloween , Christmas!

Game: klondike
Game #: 1293099080
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/118.0.2088.76
Window: 1198x566
JS-Version: 2023-10-14_21:08:25_-0700_fc6edafb0cf3e8f3b5ffb1f9843bae37003033ab

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

It is very disconcerting to have the normal hearts clubs etc. changed for a "holiday". Please do NOT do it

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2023 99.76.46.40

Just click on the NORMAL CARD option. A lot of us really love the holiday cards, but for those who don't (like you), there is an option to remove them.

https://forum.greenfelt.net/discussion/12686/halloween

• @barzonymous, you were much too polite. @alphonsina has 5 previous demands to not do this and not do that.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited November 2023 99.76.46.40

Yup- I know. And for some reason, thinks they're bugs. I wonder if the NORMAL CARDS button could be bigger, since there is often this confusion.

• Could they be humbugs?

• PtownpapaPtownpapa REGISTERED
    edited November 2023 174.84.187.125

Dear @alphonsina - I have just finished a game - it had, at that moment been played by 354 Greenfelters. Greenfelters are people who have opted to take a GAME name (avatar) in order to keep track of their games played,
    wins and loses, and communicate with others on the forum. Anonymous users are always welcome and
    some of them are our best players and they out number Greenfelters by better than 10 to 1. The anonymous count
    on the game I referenced above was almost 4000. Not one of that 4354 feels it's outrageous and obscene to appreciate HOLIDAY theme cards. I'm sorry your mommy doesn't love you, that your SO CALLED friends belittle you behind your back etc etc yadda yadda. Just push the "NORMAL CARDS" button and put a sock in it.
    VTY ptownpapa

• While the complaint comments might be annoying...in my opinion so are the posts that complain about the original post. Often those responses become even more offensive and often very derogatory toward the original OP.

I seldom respond on this blog...I can't figure out how to respond without it sounding just as bad as those posts that are derogatory to others.

Maybe we should all learn to "put a sock" in it. Maybe this site is not the place for me anymore. I just need some kindness in this world.

• To quote Tevye the milkman from "Fiddler on the Roof" - You are also Right!!

• Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum

• BA BOOM CHING

• Sis Boom Bah. I do like this group!

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited November 2023 119.18.0.197

@IamAnnie you realise that you are complaining about the people who complain about the people who complain about the holiday cards?

And in turn you could say that I am complaining about you complaining about others who complain about people who complain about the holiday cards (this could go on for ever) 🤓

but … then again I could just be pointing something out

and I agree that some can be fierce when they respond

• To quote Tevye the milkman from "Fiddler on the Roof" - You are also Right!!

• fingsaint...that was funny! I got dizzy just reading your comment. :)

Ptownpapa....I got a good laugh out of your comment (2nd time around). (Are your ears burning, yet?). :)

• veronicarogers...Seahaven Towers game #1625382874...played for 20m3s. Game completed. I call that patience. Congratulations Veronica...well done.

• To misquote Shakespeare: "The discussion is ended" will @alphonsina respond? Explain WHY they can't tolerate
    the aforementioned changes? WHY the specific holidays? Stay tuned readers.

• @fingsaint I think that I admitted that when I wrote...

"I seldom respond on this blog...I can't figure out how to respond without it sounding just as bad as those posts that are derogatory to others."

I don't know...I have been struggling with some things lately...I should not have have responded.

To those that I have offended...I apologize.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited November 2023 119.18.0.197

Hi @IamAnnie you have every right to express yourself and say what you think. Take care and don’t worry about the chit chat on here. In the grand scheme of things it’s a whispering breeze.

• :D more like a fart than a whisper

• Hi @IamAnnie . The first 2 lines in your original post were right on ! It reminds me a bit of the chatter in the school yard at recess , Did not , Did too, etc. There have been some real comical retorts on here and I get a good laugh as I think most of us do , but there's a line there and it can be stretched pretty thin before it gets a bit nasty . Hey guys and gals , this is the best site on the net for solitaire games ease up a bit and like she said the way things are in this world right now we all sure as heck could use some kindness ...

• What's wrong with a squable amongst friends?@IamAnnie,you haven't offended anyone.carry on and enjoy yourself,that's what this site is all about.........lots of kindness on this site.You are amongst friends here.Ready for Xmas yet?

• @graeme Christmas yet? Noooooooooo Though end of Daylight Savings Time here in U.S. today. Least favorite day of the year. Dark it becomes too soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...