games slipping away

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2012 in Feature Requests
several times in the last week I have had games that I am playing suddenly quit/slip away to a different solitare game. At first I thought I had accidently touched some wrong button but today I know that I did not. What is going on?

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    I think you are accidentally using the Mac's trackpad gestures. For example, using two fingers on the track pad will scroll up and down. Swiping to the left with two fingers will "go back" to the previous page in your browser and to the right will "go forward". Take a look at the trackpad preferences to learn more.

-Jim
  • Thanks--as you can guess I am new to computers. I went in & turned off that particular scroll movement & it seems to be gone. It was a startling thing to be in the middle of a game & have it gone :(
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    cappie wrote:
    Thanks--as you can guess I am new to computers. I went in & turned off that particular scroll movement & it seems to be gone.
    You can turn that off‽ That's been bugging me for weeks! Thanks, that will make my life better :-).

-David
  • Yes David it can be turned off. Just go to the trackpad in System Preferences & uncheck that scrolling movement.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...