Forty thieves...,,.

I want forty thieves ... it has ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE ... lately, YOU've decided I cannot have it anymore ... WHY?!!! elimination
I do not like this manipulation, elimination of games ... it's not like you have to DEVELOP a new game, NO, you just want us to bow to YOUR choices, and limitations.
VERY disturbing ... Not a happy customer any more!!

Comments

• I want forty thieves ... it has ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE ... lately, YOU've decided I cannot have it anymore ... WHY?!!! elimination
    I do not like this manipulation, elimination of games ... it's not like you have to DEVELOP a new game, NO, you just want us to bow to YOUR choices, and limitations.

• I want forty thieves ... it has ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE ... lately, YOU've decided I cannot have it anymore ... WHY?!!! elimination

• Goodness. I just played several games of Forty Thieves. Perhaps restarting your computer will clear up the problem.

• I have been playing Forty Thieves all morning. Try restart. might help

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited August 2023 10.0.0.206

@katikoos In what way is it not available, specifically?

We haven't done anything to make it go away (intentionally). I see it on the front page and was able to play a game of Forty Thieves here.

We can maybe get it back running for you if you let us know the details.

• Customer?

• Katikoos has been a "customer" for 6 years, but has only visited the site 22 times. The only comments made have been complaints. Is he/she really serious or just trying to get a rise out of us?

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

It appears they got it working, as I see games in their name as recently as 10 minutes ago.

@katikoos I'm still interested in what wasn't working yesterday.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...