TIME TO GET RID OF ANONOYMOUS

Welcome to the twilight zone where everyone looks and acts alike. Get a handle. Or are there too many bad players out there?

Comments

• Welcome to the twilight zone where everyone looks and acts alike. Get a handle. Or are there too many bad players out there?

• Welcome to the twilight zone where everyone looks and acts alike. Get a handle. Or are there too many bad players out there?

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

At the bottom of the High Score Table window there is a checkbox titled "Show anonymous players". If you uncheck that box then the high scores will not show you anonymous players.

We will not git rid of anonymous players—they represent 90% of the user base.

• Quite right.Leave the anonymice alone.They represent some of the finest players of these games........and I enjoy playing against them.Can't we just lighten up about this? There is no need for this to be up for discussion.Everyone is welcome on this site.Have a nice day

• @NEILO Why do anonymous players bother you so much? You posted the same thing 3 times. As @David posted, you can uncheck the anonymous players box, and then you'll only see the names of people who choose to log in. As an aside, in case you're not aware, posting in all capital letters is considered shouting. Or maybe you do know this, and really did mean to shout, or maybe you're just having a bad day.

• Solitaire is meant to be solitary. Why fret about the anonymice? Play games for yourself, and enjoy this wonderful gift from Jim & David without complaints.

• I think @Neilo just likes to complain. He's never answered the question about why anonymous bothers him so much, and apparently hasn't bothered to look at the many times he's been shown which button to click. I think it's time to just ignore him (or her?).

• I used to think I was a pretty good player until I turned anonymous on. DANG! On the games I play, most of the top spots are anons, not named players.

• Some people are just never happy unless they are complaining. Notice that the anonymous players don't complain about us. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...