game is self-playing

Game: freecell
Game #: 1763695487
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1583x781
JS-Version: 2023-07-01_18:39:41_-0700_c72e6d7ebba7296c8eee9a3f9341e97b13fea92f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

In Free Cell, when I play the game cards to fly to another pile without my touching them and usually to a location where I don't want them, forcing me to constantly click on the "undo" buttom. Is there a way to slow down the game, so that this doesn't keep happening?

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @RonCon5%,

No there’s no way to keep to keep the cards from flying around. If you hold still, the cards will settle down. The card with the black border is the one that will get the card you are holding when you let go. If you hold the card over a legal move then the cards will go back where they came from and you can make that move without interference. Along the way there might be other moves that are you could make of only you’d do a few preliminary moves. We do those for you speculatively and show what it will look like if you were to move there, but if you move somewhere else we’ll see if the closest move to the new location could be done by doing a few moves first. Essentially we act act and your valet who will do the boring moves for your while you guide the high level. It takes some getting used to, but it’s super powerful once you get the hang of it.

Have fun,
    -@jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...