MAPLE LEAF

I find the red maple leaf distracting & want to change the back. Can this be fixed?> Game: klondike
I like the grey background with the penguin not distracting

Comments

• I refuse to use the Canadian backed cards, especially as we enter our Independence Day weekend. This must be somebody's idea of a joke. Ha Ha, now give me the USA cards back.

• Click "Normal Cards" and be prepared-this happens on holidays. And it's a holiday in Canada.

• I don't celebrate Canadian Holidays. This should be a personal choice not something shoved down our throats.

• YEP! I want the American flag option back!

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Sorry, I didn't realize that "Normal Cards" wouldn't reset the "Canada Day Theme"!

• no need to apologize Jim.You are human like us

• Can we show a little love for our Northern Neighbors please.

• It really makes me sad to see how many unkind and bigoted people are out there. I have always thought that most of the GreenFelters were friendly and understanding. Especially on a site like this one, where everything is free and we’re not bombarded by ads, how can you complain about anything? Jim and David do an excellent job for us. How can we not show kindness to the rest of the world? The backs of the cards have nothing to do with the play of the game, so why all the fuss?
    The maple leaf instead of the heart just gives a little bit of a challenge and can make the game more interesting. Just wait till Tuesday when we get blue instead of black! Curb your prejudice for awhile and enjoy what you are offered for FREE.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited July 2023 184.171.220.43

Thanks very much, @sierrarose !

I feel like I should be passing around a large assortment of Canadian cheese here today. ;) I'll try not to complain about the festive cards on the 4th. :D

Thanks, @jim and @david for festive cards.

• I am delighted that Greenfelt is inclusive where holidays are concerned. I look forward to more holiday cards from more countries.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

The "Normal Cards" now also puts the card backs to normal. Just in time for it not to matter ;) .

I'm kidding, we made the same thing happen for 4th of July so all the non-Americans should now be able to properly ignore our holiday. Also this bug also caught us back on June 2nd when the Italian card backs couldn't be turned off. Furthermore, keep an eye out for France card backs on the 14th of this month (and please let us know if we got any of the international days incorrect—we don't really have any first hand experience with them so we're going off stuff we can lookup online).

• Thanks!

• I am ever grateful for all that greenfelt gives me. You are my insomniac pals. Thanks @kat14

• It's beyond sad that some people can become so rude and insensitive to the rest of the world. It's times like these that can make the phrase "ugly american" hurt us all. Be kind folks! Please.

• I celebrate all holidays that involve food, gifts, or time off from work :)

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited July 2023 119.18.0.197

Stamping feet and loud moaning seems to be greenfelt forum’s way of celebrating international holidays 😉

Can’t wait until 6 Feb when New Zealand celebrate their national day 😆

• I'm excited for Bastille Day!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...