Playing against humans, or computers?

I really enjoy playing against humans, but when I see a score of 96 moves in 37 seconds, I am not playing against a human that is almost 3 moves a second, I don't think anyone can think and move that fast (I don't think you can move that fast without thinking)

Comments

• The piece you’re missing: Super Moves. They’re Green Felt’s master stroke. If a player is taking full advantage of Super Moves, then the official number of moves becomes meaningless. The salient metric would be the number of taps/clicks (which is not tracked here). Not sure which game you’re referencing with 98 moves in 37 seconds, but in Freecell a super fast solution can take less than a dozen taps. With a little practice, that can be executed in 3-4 seconds—which is about 3 taps per second. You can trust me when I say that it’s absolutely possible to play that quickly using just your brain and your finger—or often two fingers!
    You’re right in a way about playing faster than you can think—at least consciously. Playing for speed with extensive use of Super Moves involves thinking a different way, which sometimes feels like not thinking. Instead of recognizing individual cards and figuring out each play, you unleash your eyes and your brain to find the potential avenues of attack to exploit.
    Check out the FAQ pages for some videos showing fast solutions (all in Freecell). Also, this thread

• I just played Seahaven and counted the number of click I made. I clicked around 35 times ,so I had 35 moves.
    But my score was 80 moves because of the super moves.

Name Date Score Moves Time

1 jayG🌺 2023/06/07 10:16am 52 80 1m6s
    2 brendacarsoncity 2023/06/07 10:16am 52 85 1m13s
    3 rxrx52 2023/06/07 10:06am 52 78 1m25s

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...