Please fix this game

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 77875090
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1519x714
JS-Version: 2023-02-12_21:14:25_4410f6b4920cb960148cfed9ed3e179090eb1e8f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Please fix this game

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited February 2023 99.76.46.40

There is nothing wrong with the game. It just might be one of the many UNWINNABLE forty thieves games. If you look at the scores for all the players who have played in this time period, not one has even come close to 104...which is a winning score.

Nothing wrong with the game. Take a look at The Rules... you'll see the game is working just fine.

And this is what @david said in response to your multitude of posts expressing this thought:

I assure you, the decks are randomly shuffled and not intentionally stacked against you. The game does not cheat—forty thieves is not an easy game, and it's not guaranteed to be winnable.

• I struggle with this game all the time. That's my fascination with. Quit belly aching and either enjoy the challenge, or move on to another. I for one have grown tired of the cheating or stacked against the players talk. On all the games. We're here to relax and have fun. Play on.

• There is no easy way to play 40 thieves.You have to accept it's a difficult game to play,and that,to me ,is the challenge.Win or lose,it's down to you.Don't try and find reasons other than that.Enjoy the game

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...