Auto-playing

URL: /leader
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:107.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/107.0
Window: 1264x764
JS-Version: 2022-08-24_15:58:20_-0700_c986e05cda5c1f10e64ef8ef1c1c53d982b64c55

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

A player with a best score cannot/should not be acceptable if the amount of moves is faster than its total. Date12/10/2022 Klondike 3 with111 moves in 99 seconds!!!!???: Not fair to regular players that work hard to get it!

Comments

• A player with a best score cannot/should not be acceptable if the amount of moves is faster than its total. Date12/10/2022 Klondike 3 with111 moves in 99 seconds!!!!???: Not fair to regular players that work hard to get it!

• Here we go again.

• Can we get a separate forum for the players who don't read the "Frequently Asked Questions"? This would diminish the
    "How can they get such fast scores"?
    "Who is anonymous"? "Let's get rid of him? And other redundant questions. It's getting annoying.

• I did. I am going to check this out but the examples show all the cards are up. I am not a "professional player" like you! the question is more a statement. I have been #1 few times and close to it with anonymous at more than 300 entrants. I don't care if I don't count for you.

• Hi @Inspector I think a fair number of players enjoy playing to win, to improve their score and aim for the number one spot on the ladder. Part of the competition is to be better than your opponents.
    Some players have the advantage of many hours of practice to hone their skills and to use the tools available to make the game faster. One of these tools is auto-finish which makes the most obvious moves in a matter of seconds. Once players get used to using it their finish times speed up dramatically.

• And we have SPAM for the New Year from @Lalalit.

• There was no 9 of clubs in my deck, making it impossible to finish-- but at least 2 players did complete game
    1403111094. How does this happen?

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited January 2023 99.76.46.40

Because you probably missed the card we saw in Klondike 3. There are no missing cards in any games. Just won the game-there's a little trick to it-connected to the jacks and ten.

And the 9 of clubs is directly under the 9 of spades.

• I am so happy Greatdaygames was shut down. it was just cheaters playing against cheaters. Green Felt is the best.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...