fun site

give anons their ow site

Comments

• Most of the players on this site are anonymous. Maybe we with identities (fake or real) should leave. Ever think about it that way? No one's hurting anyone. What's your beef?

• justherejusthere REGISTERED
    edited December 2022 98.172.237.170

You tell 'em, ggmaterre. :)

• Many of the anonomice are top -class players.Neilo,you would do well to play against them,it would further you'r experience in playing these games...............instead of complaining.

• Excellent point @graeme

• kat14kat14 REGISTERED
    edited December 2022 72.168.144.33

I would say ignore Neilo. Of his (or her?) multiple posts, most have been complaining about "anonymous", but he can't/won't say why he objects. I don't see any problem with anonymous. They're playing the games and having fun (I assume), and it certainly doesn't impact my score. If I only get a 12, that's all I get. There may be other people ahead of me, but so what? They're not cheating in any way. They are legitimate scores even if there is no name attached. His/her other posts have been complaints about "same games". He must not have anything else to do.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited December 2022 99.76.46.40

Excellent points,@kat14. Also, all he/she has to do is uncheck "Show Anonymous Players" and they're gone. Poof!

• There's nothing wrong with it.....I just wonder WHY???

• How about a Xmas party for our anonymous friends?However................it would have to be in secret.Take care all.

• An anonymous Xmas party!

• But graeme, how would we know if anonymice were having fun?

• Hello binky3.I would like to give you a witty reply......but I can't think of one.I was on the wine last night.Rather fragile this morning.Perhaps.if there are any anonymice looking in ,they could tell us.In the meantime take care.All ready for Xmas?

• Man, I hate when that happens. Maybe we should install cameras to tell us what happened the night before. Hope you're feeling better by now. Not ready for Xmas here. What about you?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...