Souped Up technology?

Game: klondike
Game #: 3513989786
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1868x898
JS-Version: 2022-08-24_15:58:20_-0700_c986e05cda5c1f10e64ef8ef1c1c53d982b64c55

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• I notice mathmatical equasions instead of names for the passwords and impossible times.
    Are people using souped up technology to play Solitaire?

• Really annoying and distracting, isn't it......

• Pratik yapın, pratik yapın, pratik yapın.

• I seem to spend more time lately studying algerbraic equasions rather than scores.What's the reason for this phenomenon?Are we now being taken over by robots?Is this the end as we know it?Will I disappear from the leader board altogether and be replaced by a mathematical improbability?Surely,this should be investigated.Almost time for tea.

• I do not think I would recognize an algebraic equation as a user name. (No one can see someone's password.) And souped up-just made me hungry for soup for lunch. It's kinda cool in Memphis. Play on and "pratik yapin."

• I like soup. Let's all "soup it" today as we enjoy Autumn weather and play on.

• @graeme......you'll never disappear from the leader board. I don't usually even look at it, but was curious and took a peek. Don't t know if it's aliens or just another pesky anonymice lurking around just looking plain silly taking up the whole board. I can still see you on the score board after you beat the game, which is most of the time and you're usually #1. Would love to join you for tea......@sierrarose, if I practiced anymore that's all I'd be doing 24/7. I play for peace of mind not speed.

• My hope is that's what the majority of players play for. Relaxing the mind from the stress of daily life.

• For sure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...