time to get rid of anonymous

Game: klondike
Game #: 2090029069
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1903x961
JS-Version: 2022-08-24_15:58:20_-0700_c986e05cda5c1f10e64ef8ef1c1c53d982b64c55

Give one account to all ANON's. Or get rid of them!!

Comments

• I AGREE!! OR GIVE THEM ALL ONE ACCOUNT OR A DIFFERENT SITE.

• Why? What are they doing to you?

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2022 99.76.46.40

If one does not like "anonymous" then uncheck the box and you will have disappeared them/me. I do like that @NEILO agrees with @NEILO.

• Thank you...no one else does. Self respect is impotent. spell check screwed up.

• I like playing against anonymice.Some very good players there.Leave them be and just get on with the game.This site is for everyone........just enjoy the game.

• graeme, those anonymice aren't slowing you down any. I've seen you hitting that #1 spot a whole bunch of times this week. Almost caught you once, but you're just too fast for me. It's been great seeing you. Hope you and Chris are doing well. Let me hear from you once in a while.

• Hello binky3.Playing more Klondike lately.Trying to keep the anonymice at bay.Nice to hear from you.Chris and I are fine.Nice autumn day here.I hope you and your's are well including binkys 1 and 2.Keep safe and keep in touch.I'll keep an eye out for you in the Klondike games.

• graeme are you aware that there is an individual who actually has the name anonymity? Isn't that funny?

• Hello ggmaterre.I missed that one.His first name isn't Walter by any chance is it?Have to seek him out.Does he play Klondike?Never mind.Nice to have a laugh now and again.Can't be serious all the time.Take care.

• graeme, I don't know anonymity. Not even sure if is a he or she. Be careful. Mustn't make the dear wife jealous! You enjoy each day, and of course, play on. ;)

• Hello ggmaterre.Should have thought of that.Better not get on the wrong side of Chris otherwise..........no Sunday lunch........chicken.Play on and enjoy your game.Take care

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...