SOOO long to get a score

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited November 2011 in Bug Reports
& then I give up & click to close & then I can't get a new game. I leave the website & then can't get back in because it won't load. PLEASE do something.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Sorry for the slowness. We'll look into it. In the mean time, you can just close the highscore box that pops up and play a new game. The score will be submitted eventually as long as you keep the page open.

-Jim
  • Well that is part of the problem. when I try doing that it seems to throw a kink in something & the new game won't load & if I leave the site I can't get back in for quite awhile. So I end up sitting there waiting for the score to load even tho I don't really give a good d about the score as I play for my own amusement. I wish I could just turn off the scoring.
  • This is STILL happening & it is so frustrating to finish a game & then just have to sit there while that wheel turns round & round & round & round to get a score in order to be able to get to a new game. If I don't wait, it throws some kind of kink into the works & I can't continue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...