page won't load

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited November 2011 in Bug Reports
My greenfelt pages won't load fully. I have tried on explorer and firefox and both are the same. All other internet working fine. Page almost fully load, get all the background etc, but no cards showing on any games.

Comments

• Just had another look. It seems that the cards are invisible. The arrow is turning into the little cross thing when I pass over where a card should be and if I press auto finish the undo button darkens for use then if I press game over the stats come up as normal.
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jabba wrote:
    Just had another look. It seems that the cards are invisible. The arrow is turning into the little cross thing when I pass over where a card should be and if I press auto finish the undo button darkens for use then if I press game over the stats come up as normal.

Interesting. It sounds like the cards didn't load. I just tried myself and the cards loaded just fine. A reload really should fix it(press F5). It's really odd that both IE and Firefox are doing the same thing. It's like your ISP's proxy is caching the cards incorrectly.

-Jim
  • Tried F5 with no luck. The only thing I can access is hopeless. I logged in so you can track my use, in case that is any help. Have tried various games and still no cards showing.
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    I looked at the logs and it looks like your browser is attempting to download the cards, but it's restarting after only getting part of the file. Oddly it's restarting multiple (~5) times. Nicely your browser is trying to restart from where it left off each time, but I can't tell easily if it ever gets the whole file. Do you have a slow connection? Maybe you are just not waiting long enough. I suggest hitting F5 and waiting for a while (at least a minute). If that doesn't work, try changing the size of the cards are waiting (again for a while) for the cards to load.
  • After much waiting, card size seems to have sorted it. Will try other games. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...