unable to drag cards - using surface pro

Game: calculation
Game #: 1523780661
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:101.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/101.0
Window: 1351x759
JS-Version: 2022-04-26_21:16:14_-0700_6d43c52f8435257fc2fd0d26bbc5c6c30b81c46d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Hi,

In Calculation and Maze and some other games I can't get the cards to move with my finger or pen to the display screen. Only clicking will move them and not always where I want. This is on my Surface Pro, but my windows desktop works because I use a mouse.

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited June 2022 99.76.46.40

I tried that dragging and it didn't work for me, but just touching the card with my finger, moved the card. Did you try just touching? I lost the game, but the cards did move.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hmm, we don’t have a surface pro to test with. I’ll see if we can find one. Thanks for the report.

• Quote: I tried that dragging and it didn't work for me, but just touching the card with my finger, moved the card. Did you try just touching? I lost the game, but the cards did move.

barzonymous, I have used touching but the cards don't always go where I went them to go when I do.

• Quote: Hmm, we don’t have a surface pro to test with. I’ll see if we can find one. Thanks for the report.

Jim (Green Felt Guy), Thank you.

• Over the years, I have also lost the ability to drag. Chrome went after an update. Then firefox went. I can tap but not drag. It's why I don't play pyramid much Slowed me way down. And, yes, I have the unpopular and self absorbed need for speed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...