replaying same games

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2011 in Bug Reports
Game: sht
Game #: 973453593
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/533.19.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.1.3 Safari/533.19.4

Please describe the problem in detail:
as much detail as I can - I find myself again caught in a "loop" of playing games which I have played, either yesterday or earlier today. Both those which I had "won" and not won.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Steve wrote:
    I find myself again caught in a "loop" of playing games which I have played, either yesterday or earlier today. Both those which I had "won" and not won.

We've heard this from multiple people now. It's a product of us trying (and failing it seems) to give you games you haven't played, but that other people have, rather than just doing random games (which is what anonymous players get and which almost never will repeat).

Since I don't see the problem, let me ask a few questions. Do you play on multiple computers? Would you say the period for repeating is a few games, 10 games or 30 games or something else? Do you click new game a lot between games you actually play, or do you play what you are given?

Thanks for your report.
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...