scoring

Game: klondike
Game #: 102171654
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.88 Safari/537.36
Window: 1777x1017
JS-Version: 2022-03-05_16:22:22_aceffb83ebf0013d465c5d90b436227841c20d9c

---The scoring is all over the place. The SCORE and the moves. How can I be 5th in this one and below me are lots of players with faster times and many lower points?

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We support sorting by moves or time. You can click on the column headers to switch between them. Technically, we sort by score first then either moves or time. If this does answer your question, post a screen shot with an example, and I might be able to answer better.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2022 99.76.46.40

Oh Sage, look another person who joined just to post a spam link. and once again, it's not even remotely linked to solitaire.

• It's so much fun watching these lovers try to spam us away. Why would any sane person leave this great site? No ads, great games, fun and interesting chats. And all for FREE. Plus NO MALWARE!

• Well, @barzonymous , @marianrulia isn't welcome on this site any more, they've been banned.

@ggmaterre and no annoying popups or ads and all that other stuff on gaming sites. Love this site! <3

• two thumbs up re ban spammers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...