Christmas Decorations instead of numbers on card faces

Game: klondike
Game #: 713554443
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36
Window: 1799x833
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Hello - I have tried everything I know. The Normal Cards button was removed. I have rebooted my computer (laptop). I have logged out and then back in. I still can't get the Christmas decorations that replaced the numbers off of the cards. But, last night I logged into my desktop computer and they were normal cards. I have no idea what to try next. Can you help with this?

Thank you,
Linda Allgood

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I can’t stand actually playing with some of our holiday cards (Valentine’s Day is maybe the worst), so I feel your pain!

Still, I don’t have any idea what’s happening in your case. We haven’t touched this code a while. Have you tried reloading the page while pressing shift (Assuming you’re using Windows, press and hold Shift and Control and then press R)? Have you tried clearing your bowser’s cache? Have you checked the date on your computer? Could you post a screen shot so we can all laugh along with (or without) you? It also might actually help us see what’s going on.

This might be happening to others, but they don’t bother posting, so thanks for following up.

Good luck,
    -@jim

https://greenfelt.net/klondike

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...