Doesn't play/function

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited August 2011 in Bug Reports
Game: sht
Game #: 281162243
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/533.19.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.1.3 Safari/533.19.4

Please describe the problem in detail:
I click on an obvious move, and it doesn't happen, or it just moves to another place in the free cards. i click it again, and it moves back to where it was. I drag the card to the pile, and it won't happen, but rather jumps back to where it was.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Steve wrote:
    I click on an obvious move, and it doesn't happen, or it just moves to another place in the free cards. i click it again, and it moves back to where it was. I drag the card to the pile, and it won't happen, but rather jumps back to where it was.

Sorry Steve, I can't explain that. It looks like you eventually won game 281162243. Did the problem go away after a reload?

-Jim
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Steve wrote:
    Also, can you give an example of the obvious moves you were trying to make (eg: jack of clubs onto queen of clubs)?

-David
  • David
    In this particular instance, I was trying to get the 2 of spades to go from the "free" spot on to the ace of spades. I would click on it, and it would jump to the next spot of the 4 free spots, rather than go on the ace. I tried to click and drag to the ace, and it would jump back to the "free" space. I tried in excess of 10 times to make the play, which is when I contacted you.
    I don't know when I "beat" this game, because whenever it was (per the other reply), I don't recall any issues, if it was yesterday.
    Steve

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...