not sure that's possible . .

230 moves in 38 sec - a recent Klondike game in the top 10 results. I'm not sure that is humanly possible

Comments

• It is. Under the rules of games, there is a section called Super Moves.

• Just recently saw a Klondike 3 Turn game completed in 26 sec. NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE. Why can't people just play the game normally.

• They are playing the game normal.....normal for them. :)

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited December 2021 99.76.46.40

@marlborocountry, it is humanly possible, because real live humans do it every day, using Super Moves (which can be a part of the game and are explained in the RULES, which are above every game).

It's like I'm posting in invisible font. Sigh.

• @barzonymous in the volunteer work I'm doing this holiday season, I made myself a word document called "response" that I copy & paste from since I am emailing the same thing over and over and over again. Those very same people can't read my invisible font the first 2 or 3 times. Just a thought.
    "Oh Lord, let us not live to be useless." - John Wesley

• Hello hondochica3.Are you really sure you are actually playing against humans?

• Good comment Graeme. marlborocountry.

• barzonymous..invisible font...LOL. I hate that I sound like a suck-up because I "lol" your comments so much...but, you really do make some funny comments. :)

• Hello @graeme - these days I'm not sure of anything but I am sure that "super moves" did not exist when I learned to play solitaire . . . And no, I didn't read the 'rules' cuz I've been playin' solitaire for . . . Well, I've already shown I'm no spring chicken, so I'll just leave it at that . . .

• Hello hondochica2.As one old chicken to another,I'm the same.I don't think my mouse would understand supermoves either.Like yourself.I've played solitaire for many years.mostly with cards.Stay well and just play on.

• No one HAS to play with Super Moves, but the ones who do (I'm not one) are the ones who finish faster. And they are humans.

It's simply a tool.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...