it keeps telling me error on the page

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited August 2011 in Bug Reports
Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1002530030
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Supplied by Tesco.net; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)

Please describe the problem in detail:
error on page and stuck
also just want to say , that although i dont come onto your site as often as I used to , you always make me welcome unlike my friend who I send games to she is Marilyn O'Brien marylebobs@aol.com , there is no point in me sending her games if your not going to let her open them all the best Ann (baffled )Clare :roll:

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Hi Ann,

Thank for writing.
    baffled wrote:
    error on page and stuck

Sorry about that. We haven't been able to figure out why the games are getting stuck every once in a while for some people. We're working on it. In the mean time, it should fix itself if you reload the game.
    baffled wrote:
    although i don't come onto your site as often as I used to, you always make me welcome unlike my friend who I send games to; there is no point in me sending her games if your not going to let her open them

Thanks for letting us know that your friend was having problems opening the games you send to her. I assure you we don't single her out for bad treatment on purpose. :D I just made a change to the way we package up the games when we send them. I hope it fixes it for you and her.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...