card size

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited August 2011 in Bug Reports
Game: yukon
Game #: 992370933
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1

Please describe the problem in detail: I recently started using firefox for your website because safari was having flash problems here & freezing. Now the card size for Yukon is always one size smaller than all the other games. I've tried clicking the automatic for the size that I want but each time I go back to yukon the size has reverted to the original smaller size than other games.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    cappie wrote:
    Please describe the problem in detail: Now the card size for Yukon is always one size smaller than all the other games. I've tried clicking the automatic for the size that I want but each time I go back to yukon the size has reverted to the original smaller size than other games.

Yukon takes up more vertical space on the deal that the other games, so the automatic card sizer often picks smaller cards for it (depending on your window size). You can just choose a larger size card from the "Card Size" menu if they are too small for you. I assume you knew that, so why wasn't that working for you?

Currently the size you choose will be used for all the games. Maybe we should make the choice only apply to the current game?

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...