The scoreboard covers the screen and I can't adjust it.

URL: /
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.114 Safari/537.36
Window: 1281x597
JS-Version: 2021-06-27_17:39:40_-0700_75e607e60c480e948c3db34cb6cfff5e1468b3c8

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• annoying....the scoreboard is not working right.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Sorry @sealure, I think I broke it while trying to make it better. I tried again. Please let us know if it's any better.

• Not any better

• Mine not better either and menu bar font size is smaller.

• it's much better now!

• Thanks @jim....you worked your magic again. Much better.

• Hi there,
    I have the same problem. After I complete a game, the score board covers the screen. I can't seem to close the score board screen without exiting the game and going back in, but then I have lost the game that I was on.
    Help!

• Worse than yesterday for me. Now it is so large, and seemingly unaffected by decreasing the font size, that i cannot access the X or the leaderboard link. I can go to previous screen for a replay but do not get the updated leaderboard. Elsewise, i have to reload the site.

• @jim, it was good yesterday but has taken over entire screen again today. It happens when I finish a game and the 4 extra people are added which, of course, makes the score box larger and can't X it out. Do we really need those 4 extra players?

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

BTW, you can ESC out. Please take a screen shot, @binky3 and post. Preferably create a new report, so I get your browser and screen size.

• You want ME to take a screen shot. Did you not see the fiasco I created a few months back when I tried to post a video, YIKES!!!! Don't think anyone wants a repeat of that. I know I don't. I'll work with whatever you come up with and not complain, thank you very much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...