Too Fast

Game: klondike
Game #: 4140339
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0
Window: 1709x826
JS-Version: 2021-05-13_21:02:42_-0700_ab89ecad80e64015f7a291c6eb2f0986d3467710

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

The problem is the leader board which lists the top ten results as all being done in under 34 seconds! In fact the #1 result was 171 moves in 24 seconds, or 7 moves per second. Even with the "autocomplete" feature this is a virtually impossible result. What did this player do? Did they play the game 100 times until they perfected the autocomplete play sequence?

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

Super Moves. It's in the "Rules" for every game. And under 34 seconds -there is an example in FAQ of a lot faster. 34 seconds is limping for some of the faster players.

• I've mentioned it before, for me it's two hands, touch screen and I'm fairly nimble. I guess super moves are in play but I've never physically clicked on it, or auto finish, for that matter.. Literally sounds like I'm playing "Wipe Out" on the screen when I play. That combination usually gets me in the 7-9 moves per second range.
    I must stress, though, that this is the way I like to play. I'm sure it is not for everybody but it works for me and i certainly don't intend to p!ss anybody off,....just playing Klondike solitaire,...thanks to Jim and Dave for the great site!
    Cheers!

• Hello firepit 19.Play it anyway you like.These games are for everybody to play as they think fit.If anybody is 'pissed off ' with the way you or anyone else plays,that's their problem not you'rs.Play on and enjoy you'r game.

• Precisely. It's a game. The idea of a game-relax and have fun.

• 34 seconds is a respectable score. yet i have seen teens and scores under 30. never had a single digit score. pride seems to be rampant now a days. learn to enjoy life and people not complain all the time.

• oh thanks for running the website!

• Yeah, it's soooooo much nicer to compete against machines ( powered by advancing technology ) than it is competing against other human beings. I hope that someday soon ,not only will these machines rack up the highest scores and lowest completion times , but that the machines will have the wittiest and sagest comments in the comments section as well. Oh boy , can't wait !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...