Anonymous trolls

Game: klondike
Game #: 627491374

Get rid of these players who keep playing anonymously until they achieve a high score.#### What would you like to see?

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

Anonymous players are not trolls. We are simply players who have not logged in to play for many reasons . And by the way, we're the majority of players. If you don't want to see us-you just have to unclick the anonymous option box. That option was created weeks ago.

And that makes 31 posts on "anonymous."

• at least give them a number like a-hole 1 and a hole 2!

Wow. Just wow. Just unclick the anonymous players option.

• For a long while, I had to log in each time I played and because I had no clue what my password was, I just stayed as anonymous. These days thankfully I stay logged on. But I don't pretend my anonymous days are completely behind me.

I find the more people call me a troll or an a-hole, the more I commit to being anonymous. Digging in. Apparently 31 posts calling us names is my limit.

• I guess if I live to be a hundred I still won't understand it: A name...or anonymous....what difference does it make? Awwww, barzonymous :)

• It seems that you have lost a lot of players. I don't a lot of names that are

familiar.

• Exactly, @justhere.

• riverrat55, that is an awesome troll!

• It really is...

• What a hateful way to act. Ahole, troll, other unpleasant names. Whatever happened to just being pleasant, nice, or just even civil. Then there are the complaints about the vulgar names, the political names. Stop being offended folks. "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me" also can refer to what is seen. Just get over it. So the anonymous players burst some people's bubbles when they see their scores. Unclick the anonymous view, and get over it. In summary, get over the small stuff and play. Or go away so the rest of us can relax and enjoy this gift we've been given.

• Anonymous seems safe. I live in fear that i'll run in to another green felter and they'll ask my username.

• in a world where names can be shared why not on logins? just wondering?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...