who are all the anonymous players showing up at every game

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1885302988
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0
Window: 1519x722
JS-Version: 2021-05-05_21:09:01_-0700_7a3932d09db1856ab518d3d38fc4f5dbafaa4b6f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• who are all the anonymous players showing up at every game???????

• Please read the forum-it's been explained so many times. Anonymous players are the majority-registered and named players are the minority.

• If we knew who they were, then they wouldn't be anonymous now, would they? Think about it.

• Actually, I’ve done some research on the Dark Web to identify all the anonymous players. Surprising result: 83% of them are people named Stephen or Stephanie, nearly all of them living in Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, or Minnesota. (Even more surprising: not a single Steven!) As far as I can tell, they’re all genuine, distinct individuals.
    The other 17% are an unremarkable cross-section of the global population.

• Hahahaha...

• Fred, Joe, Alex, Sally, Amanda, Joanne - just to name a few

• Several named Mary-it's a popular bot name.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

who are all the anonymous players showing up at every game???????

I don’t know. They are anonymous!

• Show of hands, please: who’s yearning for the good ol’ days when 90% of threads hereabouts were accusations of cheating, people wanting their username changed, and folks complaining that the game is moving cards on its own?

• I'll take 'cheating' for $600.

• I don't know...these guys are pretty funny. Everything from it is only one player to robots are taking over.

I have used the forum more in the last few days than I have in the past year. I find all of this amusing.

• Anonymous cheaters? Cheating anonymi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...