Cards move of own accord. Control z moves the card that was koved two moves previously.

Cards move of own accord. Control z moves the card that was moved two moves previously.

Comments

• I do not want the cards to move on their own. Often I cannot change them. I want to have control of the cards I want to move. Thank you. I think free cell is a wonderful game. I love to play i several times a day.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited April 2021 104.33.68.133

@Joiner2,

If you only pick up a valid card to move and drop it only in a valid location the game will not do moves for you. It may.do things along the way, but they will be undone, automatically, by the time you get to your destination spot. Now if you pause over a spot that is not a legal move and where we can, by doing only “obvious moves”, make that spot available, then we will do them. If you do not let go and decide to move elsewhere then we will automatically undo them.

There are plenty of sites out there where the cards just do what you tell them to and nothing more. Green Felt is designed to remove the drudgery from playing solitaire. We allow you to think a few moves ahead and just pretend that all the intermediate moves will get done. And much of the time exactly that will happen. “Efficient time wasting” is our motto. Once you learn to master the power of these super moves you might find there is a sweet spot where the computer will do the “obvious” drudgery while you get to make all the decisions.

Have fun,
    -@jim

TL;DR Don’t just tap a card if you don’t want us to help you out, instead drag with intent.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Cards move of own accord. Control z moves the card that was koved two moves previously.

The undo part of this report sounds like a bug. If you can describe how to reproduce this, starting with a specific game number, we will try and reproduce it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...