CHEATERS....

Game: klondike
Game #: 2822692523

What would you like to see?

I'd really like to see people play a fair honest game! I think it's bull sh#t that some play a game in 35 seconds. These people deserve to be blocked from the leaderboard for good. It's never how fast, but how many moves.....

Comments

• I'd like to see all those cheaters who claim they can play a game in 35 seconds, to be blocked all together from playing. It's not about how fast you are, but, how many moves. Cheaters never prosper....

• 35 seconds?That's slow.Are you sure you have the right game?

• Excellent answer, @graeme.

• There are ways these 'cheaters' can get one game down to a few seconds, but you never see them do this for several consecutive games. For once I would like to see these 'champions' do this for at least 10 consecutive games - will never happen.

• We are doomed to see this over and over again.
    I choose not to use computer help etc. and am happy with my speed and scores, be happy with yours and the knowledge that you play how you want to play .
    Graeme, time for tea and blueberry muffins my friend !
    Cheers
    AL

• Hello mistinask.You'r quite right.We will always have the same complaints.Best to deal with it with humour or not at all.Hav'nt had blueberry muffins for some time.However,it's lemon and mascarpone cheesecake for tea.Cheers to you my friend and take care.As always,play on!..........any way you want.

• poor sportsmanship to the players that post these ridiculously low times in seconds. at first I thought it was my incompetence but then I looked at the rest of the numbers and my place among those and I realized my 79 year old brain is keeping up very well thank you very much!

• @harbourdweller: Being exceptionally good at playing a game quickly constitutes poor sportsmanship? By what definition?

• I have a hard time believing that some of these games can be completed in 4,5 or 6 seconds without some sort of "assist". seriously?!

• This is certainly not a site for cheating and there is no way that Jim or David would allow that to happen. I think you need to apologize to Jim and David for this exceptional site to accuse cheaters

• If you count the Super Moves feature as “some sort of ‘assist,’” then of course you’re correct. But it is built into the game, so it’s a stretch to characterize using that feature as poor sportsmanship.
    This particular thread started with reference to Klondike, a game with which I’m only passingly familiar—and one where I don’t think single digit times are common. Freecell is my speed game, and it’s rare when I can’t achieve a 5-7 second time for the Game of the Day—with nothing more than Super Moves and a bit of practice.

• What is Super moves?

• I am curious about playing freecell in just a few seconds. And super Moves is news to me. Please explain.

• Use of computer brain to do it in 40 sec! make sense why they get it fast. I thought that I was slow (and I am) but get 52 within the 10 first guys: Make me feel good! I count a 10% average so if there are 115 players and I finish 12 or a little above, it feels good!

• Hi @reddyfreddyborap a button above the freecell game marked Show Rules is where super moves are explained.

Hi @Dreamwaiver1 I think playing a fast game is a skill waiting to be mastered. Why not give it a go and see how you fair.

• Yep - go into FAQs scroll down to the video shots & see how it is done

• I rarely play the game of Klondike but I didn't even qualify as slow when I tried the game that is listed in the OP. I am so far from 35 seconds that I won't even bother with revealing the score. Even in the games that I play often I am not competitive when it comes to the games of the day. I do fairly well however when it comes to just the regular random games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...