Format

Love the new format!

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We're glad you like it—the old menu system was getting very long in the tooth!

• The display characters are now too small.
    Please return to previous.
    sven

• @david @Jim.....I've been playing this game several years on your site for which I'm extremely thankful. I've never made any complaints, but I have to agree with sunspot, the new format is just not working for me. PLEASE change it back to original format. Of course this is just my opinion but in this case change is not better. By the way, what is the significance of @ before user name?

• Hi @binky3 if you look at the top of this page you should see a number next to the globe sign. This number lets you know that someone has messaged you directly via the @ sign. If you click on the number you will see the messages addressed to you.

• Thanks fingsaint but I get those notifications anyway. I just started using it because a lot of you do. Thought maybe I'd have a chance at the lottery or something........haha!!!

• I like the format b/c the categories along the top are hard to miss and address FAQ's such as card size in an immediate and self-explanatory way. My favorite part is the contact us button which shamelessly asks for praise. Why be shy? I never liked false modesty.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited March 2021 104.33.68.133

Hey @blinky3,

Please let us know specifically what you don't like and what doesn't work for you. We are trying to make this work better on mobile phones, but it sounds like we didn't get that quite right. I made some changes to the way we size the cards. I hope it makes things better for you. Now we make sure to fill the width so the cards are big enough, but that might mean some scrolling.

Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks,
    -@jim

Thanks, @JSterling!

Hi @sunspot, please try again and let us know if it's still bad for you.

• Love the new format, my only whinge is the game options is still on the left above the deck where they can be clicked by accident when playing fast.

• Well as someone with OCD tendencies, I find change difficult to start with. I don't have a smart phone, but it seems small and difficult to read, the highlights of my top scores on leaderboard page only are pale and I can hardly see them (no I don't need glasses) and I keep hitting the wrong buttons on top tool bar as they are so close together. Other than that I still love greenfelt, thanks for keeping it going Jim and David.

• the font size is way tooo small! after i click on the regular deck size the selection size is very small

• @Jim....sorry I'm just getting back to you and thank you for responding. Was away at my sister's, had a fall, split my forehead (leaked a bit of brain, "haha") had to recoup. Now after boring you with all that, got back home yesterday and found I had a lot of reading to do. Looks like y'all did a lot of work, rework and more work for which we all appreciate. I guess it was just that initial shock of change. Guess the blow to the head made me see things differently. The font in the score board was my major deal but is OK now. My humble thanks to you and @David for all you do for us.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...