URL: /
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2020-12-02_12:44:05_a96f71bb9adb1d7c3cb7a93c75040c0a0e201e24

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Why do I have to log in several times a day?? It’s frustrating. Months ago, that was not true.

Comments

• I don’t like having to log in several times a day, just because I quit playing for an hour or two.

• Hi @teach43 check that cookies are allowed to be retained by your device. If not you will have to log in each time.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited December 2020 104.33.68.133

Hi @teach43,

Green Felt login works by setting a cookie. If, for example, you have checked the preference under "Privacy" called "Block All Cookies", then login will not work. The only other thing I can think of that might be causing issues is that you have too many cookies for Green Felt and we can't set any new ones. This is unlikely unless you have been using Green Felt for many many years. But, If so, you could try and delete all of the cookies for Green Felt by going "Privacy" and "Manage Website Data" and delete the entry for anything that ends with "greenfelt.net". This is not dangerous in that the worst that will happen is you'll have to login again, which you are doing anyway. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...