need desktop icon

Game: freecell
Game #: 131451474

What would you like to see?

Comments

• This is what I found from people on the forum who answered this question in 2015:

Shrink the window enough that you can see it and the desktop at the same time. Then click and drag the page icon just to the left of the page address "greenfelt.net" onto the desktop (if you are using Internet Explorer the icon will be a green square with a spade pip in it; in Chrome it will be just a blank page). It will create a shortcut.

• Not to step on any toes on great instructions by barzonymous , if you are using Google Chrome as I do you can click the star in the slot for searches it will highlight Blue and send it to your bookmarks page in upper right with the 3 horizontal dots , you can also drag your bookmarked main page to the tool bar for easy access for Green Felt Main Page, or you can do same for Free Cell. Also you can go to FAQ in upper left on main screen and scroll down to Secret Games #14 in blog Questions and find more exciting games not listed on main page as I play several games like Golf Wrap Around. (Same for Firefox) Stay Safe ! Have Fun

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited November 2020 119.18.3.16

Or ... if you’re with Apple, then go to the Green Felt home page (or the free cell page if you want direct access to that particular game), click on the upload icon and then press ‘add to home screen’ and the green felt icon will be ready for easy access.

• Thanx fingsaint. It was easy and quick. The icon now graces my desktop. S

• Thanks for everything. Much better than 2015 instructions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...